Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS 160 for group travel

Hi everyone,

we are a group of 15 persons travelling to USA to attend a religious function post which we will be taking sight seeing tour of east coast.

There are some couples in the group. How the indvidual form ds 160 should be filled like,

Are there other persons traveling with you?

answered as YES (since its a group travel)

Are you traveling as part of a group or organization? Enter the name of the group you are traveling with

answered as XYZ GROUP(for all passengers)

is that correct way to fill in case of couple travelling within the group?

or should the husband/wife name be mentioned instead of group name and wherever a single passenger , group name to be captured

Note : We will be applying for group visa appointment .

thanks

Since you are planning to apply for the visa together, you should mention YES for group travel & name of the group as well.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

THANKS , one more clarification , if visa approved are the passport send individually to each group member address captured in their ds 160 or sent to group leader address in one packet for further distribution?

Comment

It will be send individually to each group members.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

any idea of the grounds the group interview request can be rejected? if rejected can u re request?

also if a child <14 years in above group is travelling with grandparents (who hold no usa visa), and child's parent (not travelling), do not hold any USA visa,, will the child be exempted for biometrics and personal interview?

thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X