US B2 Visa, property developers as well as farmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US B2 Visa, property developers as well as farmer

I am property developers and farmer with holding some lands, how can I mention in ds 160 form for B2 visa.

Self Employed.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thanks for the reply,
      I am business partner in property developers business and I have many farm lands and also farming too. What should write in work section with brief.

Comment

How can I show my properties in DS 160 form.

Comment

Still Self Employed.
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by DortchRules
            You can ask on state.gov about it. I think there you'll find full information according to this question. My husband works on a project on a marketplace and they have a farming company PrepaidCardStatus among their partners. He said that it is the most investing project for the present moment. And this funding works much better than the previous crowdfunding company they tried. I think you can ask them, they have big experience in this sphere.
            Thank you for the explanation. It is clear for me.
            Last edited by aufrundenra; 05-21-2020, 07:43 AM.

Comment

if you have many lands, its bit easy for you. just get the authorize department (Income Tax) paper. prove it you have good bonding with you home land

Comment

Originally posted by Patfap View Post
                Thanks for the reply,
                I am business partner in property developers business and I have many farm lands and also farming too word unscrambler. What should write in work section with brief.
                Really explain everything in detail, the article is very interesting and effective. thank you!
                Last edited by minayang; 11-11-2020, 05:54 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X