Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My B2 visa got revoked at LAX because of *********, how can I get it back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My B2 visa got revoked at LAX because of *********, how can I get it back?

Hello guys so I was traveling to LA and after I landed, they asked me if I used **** and I told them yes a few times and they revoked my visa.
    Is there anyone who had same experience and how did you get your visa back?
    Anyone knows what should I do?

Consult an attorney, he can collect medical proofs that you are not using it anymore & can file an case with USCIS/CBP etc, to revoke your ban.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

You CANNOT get it back, ignore the advice given by the other poster. You can apply for a new visa if you were not banned from the USA. Normally when you’re denied entry at the airport you get a five year ban for Expedited Removal. If you were banned, you have to wait till the ban is over. Keep all documents they gave you. Sorry for your situation, next time don’t tell Immigration you smoke weed or take drugs or admit to other crimes UNLESS already have your records.

Comment

What prompted them to ask you about your ********* use? I personally haven't heard about this except when crossing the land Canada border & being involved with the legal weed business there.

Comment

Originally posted by bondsandloan View Post
          What prompted them to ask you about your ********* use? I personally haven't heard about this except when crossing the land Canada border & being involved with the legal weed business there.
          Hehe, you never know. They look at your face and sometimes just ask weird questions. A Canadian agent once asked me if I was bringing in pot.

Comment

getting it back will be uphill work...paying some immigration attorney a 'pot' of money will be a waste of time and your funds, as they hold no power over any CO nor USCIS/DHS...all they will do is charge your $1500-3000 to write a letter that will likely be ignored or trashed.3

Comment

gosh, maybe closeknox should call CBP and give them his/her opinion, then they will give your visa back....NOT...it will be a long long time before you get another one.

Comment

Without a doubt, mar1juana is a very fragrant potion. Saturated smoke from cones can linger on fabrics, household items, carpets, bedding, just about anywhere. While the aroma is mostly delicious floral, citrus, or spicy at first, it quickly becomes stale and unpleasant over time. If you're hoping to keep a fresh smell in your home or some public place, or go unnoticed, then you need certain concentrates and weeds. On https://online-dispensary.co you can find extracts, tinctures, oils, etc., which are much less aromatic and no one can prove that you are using weed and not a regular tincture.
                Last edited by DonaldVeelage; 10-25-2022, 10:39 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X