how likely I'll get approval?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how likely I'll get approval?

hi guys. first time posting here, but it's been awhile since I visited this site. I never went to US before, and all the stories about visa approval scares me.

- I'm a 28 years old male from Indonesia, married with one kid.
    - I work in a quite successful family business in photography.
    - I'll be travelling with my dad (55 years old, the owner of the business).
    - I've traveled quite a lot, but only within Asia. My dad has traveled to Western Europe and many countries in Asia, but never to America.
    - My dad is the sponsor to our trip.
    - I only got a car with no house (I live on one of my family's house), but my dad's got a few estate on his name.

We'll be travelling because we got a good deal on airfare, and always wanted to visit US for awhile.

What do you guys think of our chances of approval?

Do I also need to print my bank statement if my dad is the sponsor?

Would also be nice if you guys recommends what kind of documents that I need to prepare.

Thank you!

very likely

Comment

Chances are good. Go ahead. Best of luck !!
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

thanks for the replies, guys. do I need to provide my bank statement also? my dad is the sponsor to both of us.

Comment

Hello Theginting,

You no need to provide your bank statement since your father is sponsoring you his statement is enough to get both of your Visa Approved.

Last edited by samlynn; 06-03-2019, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Its better to carry it rather feeling bad later ... keep every document possible.

95% of the time VO won't ask for any documents - but in case if he asks & you don't have that ready?
            - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

thanks for the suggestions guys. I got the visa. Cheers!

Comment

HI can you share about your visa questions/ experience ? I have a similar situation ( other than the fact that I have had US visas before, why is thing such a terror)

Thank you

Comment

Congratulations, could you please spare sometime & share your interview questions?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X