Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 visa to visit sick relative p

Hello,

I am asking for a friend, he has his son born in the USA ans is a US citizen. He wants to visit his son because his son has been sick since birth. He just wants to know what type of documents are needed and if anyone else has been interviewed for a visit visa to see a sick immediate relative.

thanks

How old is his son ? Is he already in USA ? Why don't he sponsor GC for his parents?
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

His son is a toddler and cannot sponsor him yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rh_ny View Post
        His son is a toddler and cannot sponsor him yet.
        Is the son in USA? Living with whom?
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post

Is the son in USA? Living with whom?
          With the mom, she has a work permit to stay in the US and won’t be getting a green card any time.

Comment

Originally posted by hkopos
            hello

Comment

Originally posted by Rh_ny View Post

With the mom, she has a work permit to stay in the US and won’t be getting a green card any time.
              Then why don't your friend gets a dependent visa. An Tourist visa will be difficult for him, having spouse in USA on a long term visa.

Comment

What is a dependent visa ?

Comment

So if the spouse is on H1, he can get H4 (Dependent visa) or if she is on L1, he can get L2 (Dependent visa).

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X