Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travelling to USA with no proof of funding.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling to USA with no proof of funding.

Hi my partner ( we have been together for 11 years and have a 7 year old son together) and i and our son are intending to go to Disney World in the USA for Easter 2020.
    We are not married.
    Myself and my son have UK passports
    My partner has a Colombian passport
    She has a part time job but it brings in very little money.

I have bought the flight tickets and have got a full itinerary for our trip with hotels already paid for.

She has filled in her ds 160 form and has a interview arranged but i am concerned that they will see that she has no full time job and that she cant afford to be there.

What advice is there to make sure she can get this visa?

She has had the same visa a tourist visa back in 2009 but at the time she was working full time.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance

Either you can say you are sponsoring the visit, or give her some money to show that she have some savings to spend during the visit.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

thank you. When you say sponsor do you mean i write a letter for her to take in with proof of my earnings etc and that ill pay for everything for her?

Comment

Yes. you can write a sponsor letter, proof of having paid for the flight + hotel and a bank statement (sometimes they don't even look at the supporting docs, the letter would be enough). And in the future, never buy the full airfare before getting the visa. Unless you buy a refundable ticket.

Comment

Agree with VisaQueen.
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X