Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visas to attend first cousins marriage. Please help

Hi,
    i am a businessman owning 2 proprietorship firms. One is of my HUF and another my proprietary. Including both companies my annual income is rs. 20 lacs plus. Another 8 lacs of my wife. Including shares, mutual funds, etc my wife's, my Huf's and mine, our investment is worth 30 lacs plus. I m blessed with 2 daughters aged 11 and 6. We stay in our own house which is name of my mother. My wife's first cousin sister (a US CITIZEN) is getting married mid 2020. She has invited us for the marriage. She can send a "save the date" invite in a couple of months and a formal Inviation card by early next year.

1] what are the chances of my family getting tourists visa to attend marriage and also visit a few tourist destination if school permits little long holiday? Our priority is wedding.

2]how much bank balance and for how long is required to be maintained in my bank accounts to prove my financial capability to find my US trip? Is it ok to show my 2 companies current bank account. Or personal savings account. I would prefer 2 companies current accounts.

3]would a letter or affidavit or wedding save the date or formal wedding invitation be helpful for getting visas?

4]is it advisable to apply only for my wife and myself and not along with children so as to give the embassy an assurance that we would come back and just attend marriage and return in a week.? Or it would make no difference to embassy if v apply with or without kids.?

5]what other documents or way would make our case stronger for getting visas considering my profile.?

6]considering my case when would be a good time to apply for visa?

Sorry for too many questions. But help and advise is really required. Thank you very much in advance.​​​​​​​

Don't know why people open so many threads & copy/paste same thing across the forum:
    Hi, i am a businessman owning 2 proprietorship firms. One is of my HUF and another my proprietary. Including both companies my annual income is rs. 20 lacs plus. Another 8 lacs of my wife. Including shares, mutual funds, etc my wife's, my Huf's and mine, our investment is worth 30 lacs plus. I m blessed with 2 daughters aged

Hi, i am a businessman owning 2 proprietorship firms. One is of my HUF and another my proprietary. Including both companies my annual income is rs. 20 lacs plus. Another 8 lacs of my wife. Including shares, mutual funds, etc my wife's, my Huf's and mine, our investment is worth 30 lacs plus. I m blessed with 2 daughters aged
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X