Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husband has B1/B2 since 3 years & applying for Wife's B2 Visa

Hello all,

I am an Indian living in Germany last 7 years. I studied here and currently work here since last 4 years with a valid work & residence permit.
    I have a B1/B2 visa which I initially got for the business visit purpose. I had traveled to US only once 3 years ago.

Since we got married my wife moved to Germany and is living with me here.
    This year both me and my wife are planning for a 2 weeks vacation in US & also visit my brother who is a living there. My wife does not have any US visa at the moment and she is going to apply for B2 Visa from Germany.
    She is a Home maker & I will be paying for the complete trip.

I plan to provide below stated supporting documents:
    1. My Passport with US Visa
    2. My German Residence & work permit
    3. Marriage Certificate
    4. My Employment confirmation letter from my employer
    5. My last three months pay slip & last three year tax certificate(usually in German)
    6. Sponsor letter stating that I will fund the complete trip as both of us will travel to US for the purpose of Tourism
    7. Invitation letter from my brother inviting us to US to visit his family
    8. Copy of his US passport

So in this case could you please advise if any other additional documents which my wife should carry with her for the B2 Visa Interview?
    And are there any specifics to include in the preparation process?

Thank you for your advice

1. May be some of your wedding photographs, showing you did all the rituals in presence of your parents.
    2. Couple of her Indian as well as German photo IDs, showing she is legally married to you & living with you at same residence in Germany.

- I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X