Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can they refuse my Tourist Visa renewal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can they refuse my Tourist Visa renewal?

Hello,
    I have to renew my US Tourist visa and usually they just need for documents to be dropped off for renewal, but they issued an appointment for me at the embassy, and I am afraid they wont renew my visa. I have had my visa for 20 years now (I am 25), and I am going to school in Canada in a month, where I have been living for the last 3 years. Studied for a diploma and now pursuing another one.
    Since I have all proof that I have been a student all my life and will be a student again in canada for the next 2 years, I dont have anything that "attaches me" to my country, even though I have no intentions to stay in the US. I am renewing my visa just because I have to and I want to continue visiting.
    Since I've had a visa for the past 20 years, and have also had canadian visa for the past 3 years and jsut got granted another one for 2 years, do you think they will still ask me to prove I will come back to my country?
    Thank you!

Well, I think they won't refuse your tourist visa renewal until and unless you have a valid reason to stay and proper documents proof too.

Comment

They want to know how many times you have been to the U.S, how long you have stayed all the times you have visited and MOST IMPORTANT, why do you really want the U.S visa this particular time. Embassies are against individuals who just want to apply for a visa so they can just have it.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X