Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with Visitor Visa for my 9 yr old nephew.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Visitor Visa for my 9 yr old nephew.

Hello everyone,,
    I would like to get some help on arranging a Visitor Visa for my 9 yr old nephew. I read some articles online but i couldn't find information on what I am looking for, so thought of asking here...

I am on H1b, and My parents got approved USA visitors visa for 10 yrs. My brother has a business in INDIA and not interested in coming to the USA.

I am planning Visitor Visa for 9 yr old nephew.. below are my questions and concerns before setting up Interview.

When i go :https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/

Are you (the visa applicant) under 14 years of age? choose YES

DO your parents both have valid visas? choose NO- ( both my brother and sister in law do not have a visa)

When i Choose

DO your parents both have valid visas? choose YES (Considering my mom and dad has a visa) and I see below

Congratulations! You qualify play sweepstakes online for money for the Interview Waiver (No Appointment). Please do not schedule an appointment at the Visa Application Center or U.S. Embassy/Consulate.
    When you click ?Continue? to proceed with your application.
    Step 1. Print one copy of the Confirmation Letter.
    Step 2. Drop off your listed documents at one of our 11 Document Drop-Off locations.
    Current passport and any old passports with a U.S. visa.(my nephew do not have any old usa visa)
    One photograph (per U.S. visa specification).
    Photocopy of each parent's passport biographic information page, if parents have a passport.
    Photocopy of each parent's visa if parents have a U.S. visa.
    If NO parent have a visa and NO parent is applying for one, documentation regarding the purpose of the trip and a photocopy of the visa of the accompanying adult.

Now, based on the last point do you think my nephew is eligible for drop off ( dropping both my parent's copies of passport/visa and documenting the purpose of the trip) as he is going to come with my parents if visa is approved.

Please advise.

Thank you.
    Last edited by BerlinKhan; 08-19-2019, 03:59 PM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X