Which documents prove strong ties home country for a 30 year old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which documents prove strong ties home country for a 30 year old

hi plz share and suggest how to prove strong ties for tourist visa for a 30 year old adult, girl, single, never married, working at a good salary, and also studying part time. Her mom has visit visa and has visited US without overstaying in the past but father has no visa. Only 1 brother is in USA(Green card holder) already ,and no other siblings.Father has small business.mom house wife. country Pakistan. what are the chances of approval?can she apply with father because they want to visit brother's family and his kids in USA with good chances of approval?
    The girl, her father and mom have travelled together few months back to Dubai and Kuwait and the girl is emotionally dependent on parents, and so the parents cannot leave her behind. So fatehr n girl have to apply together. What are their chances of approval and what ties should they provide? thx
    Last edited by goodgirl; 09-27-2019, 01:48 PM.

Yes, in this case father & daughter applying together might help (not 100% sure).

You need to show strong ties to home country, so showing property in home country, decent bank balance, good salary, stable job, leave approval from organization would help.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

You can show it by having lived in your home country for a long time, for example. Or show you have assets in your home country, Or having studied and worked in your home country.

GarageBand
      Last edited by Heitzman658; 03-13-2021, 12:22 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X