Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 - Visitor visa to my mother

Hello everyone,,

I would need your advise on the issuance of visa for my mother.I am currently working in United States on an H1 for an MNC and I would like to have my mother visit me for a short time.My mother is a Senior Officer working in a private firm and is salaried on a commision basis. Though not a fixed salary she is very well capable of coming on a self sponsor even though I can sponsor. My father is no more and I would like to know in what cases can I apply. My mother's visa was rejected twice not sure on what grounds since she was informed of insufficient ties perhaps - She is working in private firm and we have our house in India. It is only for a short period that I would need her to visit me.

Can my mother try for another time in the consultate- Right from Invitation Letter till her Official documents for self sponsor we have everything in hand. Is it a good decision and can we try. Am very worried if its gets rejected again

Please advise at your earliest.

Thanks,..

And I have such a problem

Comment

The reason can be that she is widow & indirectly dependent on you after her job.

Give it a try once again & let her self-sponsor, show property in her name, sufficient bank balance (keep bank statement of 3+months, showing its her own money & not borrowed from someone just to show it for visa) & provide proof that she will return back to take care of her property & other kids (if any).
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X