Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

29 Year old B2 tourist visa: Please guide!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 29 Year old B2 tourist visa: Please guide!

Hi community

My wife is travelling to US for a training session for 2 weeks and applied her individual B2 Visa.

I plan to travel when she is already there and have a vacation there after her training is over.

Details:

Monthly income: ~1 Lac
    Mentioned travelling alone for tourism.

Should I mention that my wife has applied for the visa seperately and we plan to have a vacation there? Or should I approach this as a solo traveller?

I donot have any direct contact in US so I just mentioned the contact of hotel where I plan to stay, also I haven't booked any of my travel as I plan to do it once the visa is done.

Any help here is appreciated.

**You help others, god helps you

Originally posted by AJ1310 View Post
    Should I mention that my wife has applied for the visa separately and we plan to have a vacation there? Or should I approach this as a solo traveler?
    Do not hide the truth for your own benefit for long run.
    Originally posted by AJ1310 View Post
    I donot have any direct contact in US so I just mentioned the contact of hotel where I plan to stay, also I haven't booked any of my travel as I plan to do it once the visa is done.
    Yes, tentative hotel address is fine. USCIS specifically mentions not to book any flights/hotels until you secure the visa.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X