Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourist visa : Number of months stay in home country before reentry

Hi,

My grandmother who is from India visited me in summer and stayed for 5 months until mid September. She wants to spend Christmas with me. She will be staying just for a month. I'm planning to bring her around December 12th until Jan15th. I'm worried if there will be issues at the port of entry since it has been just 3 months since her departure. I would appreciate any thoughts/suggestions.

Cheers!
    Aish.

If she is physically fit & can easily answer questions at POE, then you are good to invite her back in USA.

It is suggested to stay in home country longer then your stay in USA, but its not mandatory. She might have questions in later visits, but this visit should be smooth.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      If she is physically fit & can easily answer questions at POE, then you are good to invite her back in USA. google street view

It is suggested to stay in home country longer then your stay in USA, but its not mandatory. She might have questions in later visits, but this visit should be smooth.
      That is very helpful! thank you
      Last edited by suegarner; 12-02-2019, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by suegarner View Post

That is very helpful! thank you
        Glad it was helpful.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X