Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Over 2 years in administrative processing!! (dubai)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over 2 years in administrative processing!! (dubai)

Hey guys!
    Here are the details of my case.

Belgian citizen living in Dubai
    Esta revoked 8 hours before my flight.
    Applied for a nonimmigrant visa
    Interview date: 16th of August 2017
    Case created: 16th of August 2017
    Case last updated: 16th of August 2017

I signed up to this form because i'm a bit lost and quite frankly frustrated. I have visited America many times before and loved it. New york and Vegas is a formula my body needs once in a while. I know that being stuck in administrative processing is like being in a black hole with no clear exit but it has been over two years and 3 months now that i’m waiting for some kind of update. I’m not a criminal, i have no record. There’s no reason for it to take this long.

I have send several emails to the consulate in Dubai only to get an automated response that my case is under AP and could take weeks to months to finish.

I know that there are far worse things in life but i have to admit that this has drained me emotionally.

Im hoping maybe someone can help me understand this situation better or share any tips. (long shot i know

Originally posted by brambob View Post
    I’m not a criminal, i have no record. There’s no reason for it to take this long.
    Criminals are straight away rejected for any visas - no need for admin processing.
    Admin processing is basically verifying what you mentioned in your form & during interview is correct or not. Are you a person of good Moral, not going to impact USA by any means - they have their own way to verify that & at times it is not so easy for them to gather that information.
    I have send several emails to the consulate in Dubai only to get an automated response that my case is under AP and could take weeks to months to finish.
    Try giving a call to local embassy - 2.25 years is certainly a long time.
    I know that there are far worse things in life but i have to admit that this has drained me emotionally.
    I can understand, but its their home country & what they are doing is just protecting themselves for any-any thing. Only thing you can do is to keep chasing them.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thank you for your reply!
      There's nobody to call here. The limited communication happens by mail. Im gonna try and send one last email tomorrow and see what happens. Will update here.

Comment

Sure, Thanks.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X