Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to apply for USA tourist visa with my daughters

Hi,

I am a married 36 year woman having 2 daughters of 8 years and 1.5 years.My husband has recently (before 2 months) got USA visiter visa, as he was going on a trip from his company and he came back from USA within 15 days after travelling NY and WC with his company employees and dealers.

I have my real brother in North Carolina with his family of his wife and 3 years old daughter. My brother and my sister in law both are on H1b visa there and my brother is having green card in process by his company . He is in USA since 2009. Initially on student visa and then on H1b visa.Both my brother and sister in law are Occupation Therapist over there and they are working as a Therapist in repuated hospital over there.

Now as my husband is having USA visa, we want to plan a family trip to USA and want to visit my brother there. Will it be feasible if I apply along with my daughters for USA tourist visa or we have to apply seperately for it?( Means first I should apply and later after 2 months my daughters should apply.)Because some people are saying that your husband is having visa and your brother is there then VO may rejected one of your visa application. So getting confuse if we should apply seperately of togather? I think if we apply seperately then VO will doubt that they are planning to stay there so they are playing game by applying this way.But some people are making me confuse about this so want guidance from you.

We have a strong financial backgound. My husband is Regional Manager in reputed company with Annual Pay of 12K and I am also doing job with package of 4k per anum.My elder daughter is studying in 3rd grade.Apart from job we also have Glass and restaurant business with good annual income and also have properties of house and land over here.

Can you pleas suggest how should we apply for USA visiter visa?Seperate or togather? and for what questions should we get ready with in my case?

Awaiting for your response.
    Thanking You in advance.

Niravli
    Last edited by ceci1073; 02-19-2020, 10:38 AM.

It won't make sense to apply separately. There's no benefit to it and it will seem suspicious that you're applying for your entire family to visit your brother, yet, your children aren't applying together. Applying with or without children won't affect you individually. Each petition is handled separately and the merits of your case are decided individually. However, I would suggest going together because then it would make more sense that you're truly visiting the US.

Also, try to be very selective to whom you listen to regarding visas to the US. Friends and family mean to do well, but most of the time they advise you to do things that Consular officers are familiar with. You may have a good shot at a visitor visa, but if you try to be clever or play games, then yes, they will deny you.
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

Thank you so much sir, for you reply and advice.

Regards,
      Niravli

Comment

Originally posted by PKumar01 View Post
        It won't make sense to apply separately. There's mcdvoice customer survey no benefit to it and it will seem suspicious that you're applying for your entire family to visit your brother, yet, your children aren't applying together. Applying with or without children won't affect you individually. Each petition is handled separately and the merits of your case are decided individually. However, I would suggest going together because then it would make more sense that you're truly visiting the US.

Also, try to be very selective to whom you listen to regarding visas to the US. Friends and family mean to do well, but most of the time they advise you to do things that Consular officers are familiar with. You may have a good shot at a visitor visa, but if you try to be clever or play games, then yes, they will deny you.
        Good one. Thanks for sharing a nice piece of info.
        Last edited by nramemberio; 05-23-2020, 05:42 AM.

Comment

I am also interested in the question of what documents are needed?

Comment

You just need to prove strong ties to your home country, having family in home country, regular decent income, owing property help to prove that.

At last you need a genuine reason to visit USA.
            - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Yes listen to what the other posters say. Don't apply separately, it wont help. Apply together if you decide to apply. But you might also consider waiting to apply through your husband. When your husband's company applies for him, he can include you and your daughters in the application. Or another option is after your husband's company applies for him to get his greencard and he gets it, then you can petition for you. That's what one of my friends did. He got his first through work then filed for his family after getting it. Goodluck

Comment

Originally posted by PKumar01 View Post
                It won't make sense to apply separately. There's no benefit to it and it will seem suspicious that you're applying for your entire family to visit your brother, yet, your children aren't applying together. Applying with or without children won't affect you individually. Each petition is handled separately and the merits of your case are decided individually. However, I would suggest going together because then it would make more sense that you're truly visiting the US. mcdvoice customer survey

this helped me a lot, thanks for sharing, much appreciated

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X