Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS 160 Application

Hello Friends,
    My wife was Pregnant ,Delivery Date July 2020,I would like to Sponsor my Wife Mother From Srilanka,
    1.What is the best time for apply VISA?
    2.What are the document i want?

Some Peoples Said Visa Was rejected without Reason,your mother-in-law Already Visit Denmark 2 years ago schengen visa Categories,IS this possible to get Approved VISa For USA?

Thank you
    I am Waiting for your reply

Apply for her visit visa between 4 to 2 months before your intended travel dates.

VOs are not bound to share reason for rejection, so generally they won't (even if you ask). But for parents generally its easy to get the visitor visa. Sharing reason that she will be visiting to assist her daughter child delivery, could have mixed outcome for success or rejection of visa - so try not to share that reason for her visit.

Documents wise you need to send proof of your legal stay & continuous income in USA (like, passport, visa, petition, bank statement etc.).
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thank you For your Information Libra_14,I will apply before Delivery date ,i mean between 3-4 month,I ill show my income and all details.if you ind out any information please share me here

Comment

What more information do you need ?
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

Do you know What are the documents i want to submit from my side ds 160 and what are the document want to submit from them side (srilanka)

Comment

Originally posted by nithushan8 View Post
            Do you know What are the documents i want to submit from my side ds 160 and what are the document want to submit from them side (srilanka)
            They need to carry proof of your legal stay in USA (passport, visa, payslip, bank statement, IT return etc.).

Comment

Hello friends

i have a question.i am a green card holder.when i applied my da 160 two years ago.i made a spelling mistake with my wife information.i mean her father name (1letter).
              now i am going to apply a tourist visa my wife mother.
              i just now checked her passport and married certificate.there is only one letter different.
              is it any problem?

Comment

Hello friends

i have a question.i am a green card holder.when i applied my da 160 two years ago.i made a spelling mistake with my wife information.i mean her father name (1letter).
                now i am going to apply a tourist visa my wife mother.
                i just now checked her passport and married certificate.there is only one letter different.
                is it any problem?
                Should not be a big problem, if the spelling mistake not changing the name drastically.

For example, RAM & RAMA both can be a same name, considering RAM is an originally an Hindi word & then converted into English. Another example is "SMITA" & SMITHA". They do consider language conversion here.

If possible, try to collect proof that both names belong to same person, like in some documents it has written first spelling & some other documents have second spelling.

Comment

Hello Friends,I have a question,i am living in new york , i have to sponsor my mother in law because my wife was pregnant,is this any problem to apply visa at this situation

Comment

Hello Friends,I have a question,i am living in new york , i have to sponsor my mother in law because my wife was pregnant,is this any problem to apply visa at this situation
                    Not a problem. But check with your local embassy, if they are open & allocating appointments (current appointments were cancelled in most countries, because of this pandemic).

Second, no need to tell VO that your wife is pregnant & hence you are calling them. At times VO treat this as she will be doing baby-siting & they rejects the visa.

Comment

Thank you For your Information. Mehendi designs

Hubspot agency
                      Last edited by Danalberto231; 08-25-2023, 08:30 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X