Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRV Fee returned (SBI NEFT )

Hello Bright People,

I am planning to visit USA on vistor B2 Visa to meet my son who is working their on H1B status.
    I have filled DS160 form successfully and now i am trying to NEFT the amount as per the instructions given at https://www.ustraveldocs.com/
    To my surprise the amount was refunded back to my SBI with reason as "N/A" i am not sure why money for booking VISA appointment was not accepted
    Anybody faced similar problem before or aware what i might have done wrong?
    Thanks

Is anybody who can help me please? What i might have done wrong, Meanwhile following the exact same process I have initiated NEFT again lets see if it goes through now

Comment

Did you have an appointment scheduled (and made) within the two days of transfer? Did you properly include "unique beneficiary account number" with your payment?

Comment

Hello Smart folks out there
        Thankfully this time my transfer went through and have got receipt number auto-populated. Now I can schedule a booking. But I have one more doubt do I need to open another thread? I would ask the query here and open another thread and admin may do necessary things

Question: Now i see it says Next appointment available is 27th January but when I click on continue I see dates are available for all dates starting tomorrow.
        I am bit confused which first available appointment is on 27th Jan and which appointment is from tomorrow?
        Are there two appointments as i remember when my son went he too gave two interviews I guess one was for fingerprint and one was visa interview
        But i want to make sure which interview is which and how would i know?

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.PNG
Views:	4962
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	719215

What is more confusing is in this link https://www.********.com/us-visa-ofc...ent-documents/
        They say
        1) There is no visa interview done at OFC center. You will just be asked to show your passport, DS-160 and appointment confirmation.

At another location they say

2) OFC Appointment

The OFC appointment is scheduled along with your visa interview appointment. The only thing to keep in mind is that the OFC appointment should happen before your visa interview.

So these two line confuses me at Delhi do we have to give both interviews together or on separate days?

Comment

So OFC stands for "Offsite Facilitation Center", they will basically check your passport, appointment letter, DS160, take fingerprint, photo etc. - The available date is starting next day. Mostly an local person will be doing all that formalities & no interview will be taken on that day.

Now on the second page, you'll be asked to select a different date called "Interview date" when an US officer will be talking to applicant directly & will decide your visa - The available date for "Interview" is Jan 27th.

Hope this makes sense.
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X