X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esta while awaiting divorce

As per the title .

Please no judging please i am only here for some advice

Im currently a single mom of 2 living in North Carolina . Working for American Airlines .

The guy im in love with is in the Uk .

I visited a few months back .

I want him to spend time with me in the US

We are in love and we would love to get married .

Now comes the hard part

We want to marry but he has separated from his wife and they have only just mentioned divorce proceedings . Both in the UK and both UK citizens

I was not the reason they originally split by the way . But we came across each other . One thing lead to another and we are in love

Were not kids . He is 43 and i am 47 and im US Citizen

Apart from waiting for the divorce to come through is there any way he could go for divorce while here . Stay and once divorced we get married ?

Uk divorce proceedings say 2 month to 6 month so that would mean a big over stay on his esta .

Or have we no choice but to stay quiet . He goes home in a few weeks and hopefully he can get back in a month or two .

I can afford to support him financially while he is here uf needed . $ are not an issue . I just want him to stay . Get his divorce through and get married .

Any advice would be great . Google is a mine fiels and havenot came across situation like ours

Thanks in advance

C

I would suggest to have him keep moving between US & UK, until things get settled down.

And apply for his GC, once he is done with all his remaining stuff in UK.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X