Print DS160 application button Disabled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Print DS160 application button Disabled

After submitting the Ds-160 forms for my parents, it showed 3 options. ‘Print confirmation’, ‘print application’, ‘email confirmation’ , i know that for my parents’ visa interview only confirmation page is needed. But just for my reference i need the ‘entire application’ printout as well. Initially i did not take print out of entire application thinking i will take it later. But FUNNY thing is now when i go back to my application using ‘retrieve application’ option , the ‘print application’ button is DISABLED . The other 2 buttons for ‘print / email confirmation’ are enabled. Does this mean i would never be able to take a print out of the entire application for my reference ? This is so Weird. Why would they do something like this? Do you know of any workaround where i could get to print out full Ds160 application that i submitted spending so many days, out just for my reference ?
    Kindly advise.

Originally posted by waavman View Post
    Does this mean i would never be able to take a print out of the entire application for my reference ?
    That's correct.
    This is so Weird. Why would they do something like this?
    Guess its tricky, they don't want you to keep copy of what you lied in the application.
    If everything was the truth, then you don't need a copy of application.
    Do you know of any workaround where i could get to print out full Ds160 application that i submitted spending so many days, out just for my reference ?
    I too would be interested to know.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X