Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reschedule visa appointment?

Hi All,

My brother has a B2 visa appointment on the 17th. He is planning to visit US in May for my graduation ceremony. We are wondering if we should reschedule it to prevent a possible denial because of Corona virus outbreak? Please advise. Thanks.

before you cancel, perhaps you should check to see if your own graduation isn't rescheduled. Certain states are restricting social gatherings. If so, perhaps your brother can still go to the interview and mention that the graduation is rescheduled for a later date (if that's true).
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by nt03 View Post
      We are wondering if we should reschedule it to prevent a possible denial because of Corona virus outbreak?
      I don't think this virus stuff will impact the result. But appointments you need to re-verify.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Actually my In-laws would also be traveling with us for these holidays and they too have a valid US visa.
        I recently got married and my husband stays and works in Canada. Kr**** feedback talktosonic talktowendys My inlaws stay in eastern Europe. My own parents stay in India. Thanks
        Last edited by iosman987; 04-30-2020, 11:20 AM.

Comment

called customer care and was informed that one can reschedule 4 times(excluding initial appointment) within one year of fee payment and before 24 hours of bio metrics appt.
          The preparation for the big day starts with the invitations. Your wedding day is set, the guest list is complete and save the dates are sent. Now it's time to take care of other elements of the wedding invitation suite. And it's no surprise that everything starts with the invitations.
          Last edited by cowolter; 04-12-2020, 06:54 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X