B2 visa extension - queries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 visa extension - queries

1) For online I-539 application for visa extension due to COVID-19, is there any standard reason format? (2) My mother's return travel ticket was on 20-March-2020 which was later cancelled by the airline due to air-travel ban owing to COVID-19 and asked me to book same ticket in the future once the air-travel resumes. In this case, what should I provided in response to "arrangements you have made to depart from the United States" on the application? (3) Do I need to provide I-134 also?

Originally posted by dnb2308 View Post
    1) For online I-539 application for visa extension due to COVID-19, is there any standard reason format?
    There is no specific/standard format.
    2) My mother's return travel ticket was on 20-March-2020 which was later cancelled by the airline due to air-travel ban owing to COVID-19 and asked me to book same ticket in the future once the air-travel resumes. In this case, what should I provided in response to "arrangements you have made to depart from the United States" on the application?
    Say yes & show a tentative date for departure.
    3) Do I need to provide I-134 also?
    Not needed.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

What happens if I leave the US before my I-539 application to extend status is approved? I filed my I-539 application to extend my B1 status. The application is still in progress. What happens if I return to India while the I-539 extension is still pending with USCIS?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X