Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling to the USA on visitor visa during COVID 19 pandemic

Hello,

I hope you're all doing well. I currently have a valid US visitor visa. My question is that can I travel to the US in August 2020 in order to take an exam? Will I be allowed to enter in the country considering the current COVID 19 crisis?

I would really appreciate any response in this regard.

Thank you,
    Harshvardhan

Since you already have a valid visa, you can travel to US. Provided the flights are operating from your country to USA.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

I guess, thre won't be any problems, but situation is changing evry day, just stay tuned

Comment

Hi,
        Please check this website, in here, as I understand they dont allow any ESTA visa and they will cancel it if try to enter the country.
        ESTA, application, travel, united states, USA, official, US government, America, visa waiver program, electronic system for travel authorization, visa waiver travel, vwp, cbp, customs and border protection, dhs, department of homeland security

Comment

Also, to add, depends upon which country you're coming from. There isn't any restriction on India yet, but lot of restrictions on other country. Also remember, even if your flight has a layover in restricted countries, you might be denied entrance. Can find the list here https://travel.state.gov/content/tra...formation.html

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X