Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Chennai Consulate cancelled all B2 tourist visa appointments

Hi,

Does anybody know if Chennai Consulate has cancelled all B2 VISA appointments. I had my parents Biometrics and VISA interview appointments scheduled for beginning of March 2021 at Chennai consulate 6 months ago after Consulate cancelled early 2020 appointments due to COVID onset and reopened appointments in middle of 2020 .

But just now I received Email from VISA office that even the 2nd Visa appointment for Mar 2021 has been cancelled. Now when I try to reschedule a 3rd time I gives me Biometrics appointment date of sometime in Nov 2021 but when I go to VISA interview screen, it says NO appointments available AT ALL

Does anybody know what is going on and if it is impacting everybody or just me because I do not see anybody posting any question here about appointment cancellations ?
    Kindly advise if anybody has an idea as to what is going on and if they are again cancelling appointments for everybody 2nd time and what are the options ?

thanks

In-person interviews for visitor visa are on hold. I am too seeing same thing. I can schedule the dates for biometic appointment but on the next page I don't any appointment dates for in-person interview. I am trying to apply visitor visa for my parents for the first time. Not sure when it will open up.

Comment

Is there any update on the visa slots availability, even i am trying to bring my parents?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X