Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 visa slots not available even in New Delhi

Hello,

Is anyone able to book B2 regular visa slots in New Delhi or any other state in India for FEB/MARCH/APRIL 2021? Is there any particular time to check for slots ?

Please suggest

Thanks
    Last edited by ASHNIL; 02-13-2021, 10:34 AM.

I am also not seeing any open slots for B2. Not sure what's going on.

Comment

Hi, I too cannot see any slots for the same. ASHNIL and gktonmobile, how did you guys proceed? Please help.

Comment

Originally posted by ASHNIL View Post
        Hello,

Is anyone able to book B2 regular visa slots in New Delhi or any other state in India for FEB/MARCH/APRIL 2021? Is there any particular time to check for slots ?

Please suggest

Thanks
        The purpose of your intended travel and other facts will determine what type of visa is required under U.S. immigration law. As a visa applicant, you will need to establish that you meet all requirements to receive the category of visa for which you are applying.

FaceTime for PC
        Last edited by Larry447; 03-02-2021, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ASHNIL View Post
          Hello,

Please suggest

Thanks
          Are you able to book the slot? I have been trying for more than 2 weeks but every time it shows me OFC appointment date and then no visa interview appointment available.
          But I see that the OFC appointment dates are filling up. How OFC are filling up if visa interview slots are not available?

Comment

US consulates are still not open yet for new visas.
            - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by ssonyawal View Post

Are you able to book the slot? I have been trying for more than 2 weeks but every time it shows me OFC appointment date and then no visa interview appointment available.
              But I see that the OFC appointment dates are filling up. How OFC are filling up if visa interview slots are not available?
              Yes, exactly same question, I am tired of trying its almost 2 months. I am not completely sure should I keep trying or there are no new interviews at all. I have medical emergency for which I want my parents here and I reached out to consulate using "Provide Feedback" and their response is not satisfactory. It says same thing we can expedite the date once you book the appointment but no help how to book an appointment if there are no dates ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X