X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-160 download after submissions

Hello all,

I'm new here, and hope for your help!

I had a 3 year visa and I want to renew now again, but I cannot find my previous DS-160 file in my PC. Is there any option how can I find or download? I want to apply and I forgot some information from the last DS and I want to be the same answers on both DS.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
    You can retrieve. Please see below Answer that DOS has given in their website.
    Yes, you can use information from a previously submitted DS-160 to populate some fields on a new form.
    There are two ways that you can do this.
    • First, if you plan to apply for a visa in the future, save your DS-160 to your hard drive or a disk using the instructions. When you go to apply for your new visa you can then select “Option B-Upload a Previously Saved Application” on the Getting Started page.
    • Alternately, if your previous visa application was submitted after November 1, 2010, you can select “Option C-Retrieve Application,” enter your previous visa application ID, and then hit “Create a New Application.” Your personal information will then populate the form. Be careful to check that all previously submitted information is current and accurate.
    Hope this helps.
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X