Visa fee receipt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa fee receipt

We are in the process of renewing my in-laws visitor visa at Delhi consulate. My dad made the visa fee payment at Axis Bank and he got a paper with bank reference number. When I try to make appointment at the CGI website, it asks for a receipt number. When I input the bank reference number (10 digit numeric), it gives me the following error message “ “ No valid record can be found for the entered receipt number. Please validate that your receipt number is correct and that you have paid the correct amount for the visa which you are applying for”.
    Can you confirm from your paper work if the Axis Bank reference number is the same thing as the Receipt number that you enter in the CGI website and its a 10 digit number?
    Also how many hours after paying the visa fee can we make the appointment? I am trying after 3 hours and am getting this message above. Is it because I am trying too early? Thanks for your guidance. ????

billu77 quick question on paying at Axis bank? did your in-laws had to show any document to just let the banker know that they want to apply visa fees ? also did your problem solve? when were you able to make that appointment?

Comment

Originally posted by Serene86 View Post
      billu77 quick question on paying at Axis bank? did your in-laws had to show any document to just let the banker know that they want to apply visa fees ? also did your problem solve? when were you able to make that appointment?

Comment

Hi Serene86
        My Dad had to show the DS160 confirmation page and his ID to pay the visa fee at Axis Bank. It takes 24 hours for the visa fee receipt number to be activated on CGI website. We made the drop box appointment at New Delhi consulate for April 9.
        hope this helps.

Comment

ok is there any express services available? any chance of getting receipt activated at that time only?
          <a href="https://attestationuae.com">certificate attestation</a>

Comment

Hi,
            If you make payment through IMPS or NEFT, you can expect activating in few hours( Please make sure to make payment during banking hours)
            Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X