Denied visa - immigration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denied visa - immigration?

My mother-in-law keeps getting denied for a US visa. Both of her daughters are well-educated and left the home country, so she is there alone.

We would like to bring her to the US to visit, but she keeps getting denied. She owns a modest home and lives on a pension but otherwise has a limited amount of money. I don't see how she would ever prove sufficient ties so it feels like a waste of effort and money to keep trying for a visa.

As crazy as it sounds, the only way forward I can see is for us to apply for a green card. It would be expensive and would end up being a waste since she doesn't want to live here, but we want her to spend time with us and our newborn.

Is it a plausible solution? Any other ideas?

Hi,
    The only way is, she has to give hope to Officer that she will not be settle in USA for long time and she will surely return back to home country... She can explain to officer that she has property and she is the one managing everything and she needs to come back for sure.. if reason is genuine and truth, I believe she will get.
    Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X