Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop Box timeline New Delhi

Hi Everyone

We did the drop box submission for my mother in law’s visitor visa renewal at US consulate at New Delhi on April 9. As of end of the day today ( April 15), the status on CGI website shows “ Your passport is still at the US embassy/consulate”.

What is the normal timeline for drop box renewals at New Delhi Consulate?

Has the process been affected by the current COVID situation in Delhi?

thanks

Hi billu77 I am sorry I dont have an answer to your question but I am curious as to what the appointment timelines are for New Delhi? I am trying to get a visa for my mon, but the earliest interview availability seems to be August. I saw from your other post that you started the process only in March but got an appointment in the beginning of April. Did you just get lucky or is there a trick to getting earlier appointments?

Comment

Just a clarification, I mean Dropbox appointment , not interview appointment

Comment

Originally posted by sukakasu View Post
        Hi billu77 I am sorry I dont have an answer to your question but I am curious as to what the appointment timelines are for New Delhi? I am trying to get a visa for my mon, but the earliest interview availability seems to be August. I saw from your other post that you started the process only in March but got an appointment in the beginning of April. Did you just get lucky or is there a trick to getting earlier appointments?
        Hi Sukakasu
        what I did was firstly take whatever appointment is available however far it is. Then , u can change it to earlier appointments as and when they open. I checked 2-3 times a day here at US central time zone. You have to be careful not to keep checking too many times else they will block your account. So, I would space it out like checking once in ur morning , then afternoon, then evening and finally, late night. As soon as you see an earlier appointment, just book it even if it is 1-2 weeks before the one you have. I am sure you will find something for May if you keep looking. All the Best!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X