B2 visa appointment dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 visa appointment dates

1. Any idea when B2 visas stamping would start in India? How do I follow/subscribe so that I get know whenever there is an update on this?
    2. What are some things that I can do now so that I'll get an appointment when available? Does it depend on who filled up the DS 160 first or on any other parameters?

Hi Member,
    Please see my response below.
    1. Any idea when B2 visas stamping would start in India? How do I follow/subscribe so that I get know whenever there is an update on this?
    Answer: Appointments are opened for most of the non-immigrant visas. But, It is filling up the moment it get opened. So, You will need to keep checking the calendar and availability. As per my knowledge, there is no official group to provide these info. You will need to keep checking concern consulate website or CGI federal page.
    2. What are some things that I can do now so that I'll get an appointment when available? Does it depend on who filled up the DS 160 first or on any other parameters?
    Answer: Appointments will be opened based on consulates/ embassies. As I mentioned already, you will need to keep checking your CGI federal page account to see the appointments calendar. It is not depending on DS 160 filing or any other. Once you make visa fees then you could see the pages and keep checking of availability.
    But slots availability will be depend on Non-immigrant visa categories.
    Thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X