No announcement yet.

Chennai OFC appointment available but not able to select for B2 Visitor visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chennai OFC appointment available but not able to select for B2 Visitor visa

Hello

I do see OFC appointments available for the month of November 2022 and allows me to select it. Once I select the date and time then it says that "There are currently no appointments available. Please press the Back button and choose a new OFC appointment Date."

Has anyone experience similar issue? Why I am not able to select the appointment when in fact it is available in the first place?

Appreciate any guidance on this.

Is anyone here able to book B2 OFC from Chennai? Right now, the dates show in March 2023.

Comment

OFC appointments are gradually becoming available across Cities but the major challenge is with getting Consulate appointment for interview. Managed to get both appointments for my wife in Mumbai

Comment

Originally posted by krishsen View Post
        Hello

I do see OFC appointments available for the month of November 2022 and allows me to select it. Once I select the date and time then it says that "There are currently no appointments available. Please press the Back button and choose a new OFC appointment Date."

Has anyone experience similar issue? Why I am not able to select the appointment when in fact it is available in the first place?

Appreciate any guidance on this.
        Hi

I was facing this same issue and realized it a bit later. Currently OFC appointment dates are available in most Cities like Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi etc. but unfortunately the Consulate appointment for visa interview slots are not available.

Hence every time you select the OFC appointment in Nov 2022, on the next page you are supposed to get date and time slots for Consulate appointment which are not available and hence you are getting the message "Please press the Back button and choose a new OFC appointment Date"

Note that the system will not allow you to book only OFC appointment even if its available. You need to book both OFC and Consulate appointment

Hope this helps!

Comment

Originally posted by US_Visitor_IN View Post

Hi

I was facing this same issue and realized it a bit later. Currently OFC appointment dates are available in most Cities like Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi etc. but unfortunately the Consulate appointment for visa interview slots are not available.

Hence every time you select the OFC appointment in Nov 2022, on the next page you are supposed to get date and time slots for Consulate appointment which are not available and hence you are getting the message "Please press the Back button and choose a new OFC appointment Date"

Note that the system will not allow you to book only OFC appointment even if its available. You need to book both OFC and Consulate appointment

Hope this helps!
          Hi,

What do you mean, sir?
          Can you please post the links from where we can get OFC appointment and consulate appointment?
          I paid for my DS-160 and was then forwarded to cgifederal website where I am seeing this problem on trying to get an appointment.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X