Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Applying for Indian tourist visa online - confusion with the questions/requirements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for Indian tourist visa online - confusion with the questions/requirements

UK citizen, so e-visa is currently unavailable. I’ve completed the online form and will book an appointment with VFS here in Madrid where I currently am. Two questions of uncertainty however which are making me wonder if I need to re-do the form: Firstly, it asks for present and permanent addresses. Well, my present address is here in Madrid, but I’m with in-laws and don’t live here as such, hence my permanent address being in the UK. I put the present address as Madrid, but hear after completing that I have to provide proof. Is this correct and thus omegle xender, should I do the form again and put both addresses as the UK? (Despite requesting an appointment here in Spain). Secondly, you have at attach a digital photo of yourself, passport style. Once complete, you then need to print the form and attach a physical passport photo. Do these two need to be the same exact photo, or simply each a photo of yourself I.e. both recent etc? Thanks
    Last edited by zoah666; 10-18-2022, 07:49 AM.

Travellers from more countries currently do not have the option of applying for an e-visa for India. The following is a list of the temporarily excluded countries: The United Kingdom.​ Dairy Queen Survey

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X