Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS160 Previous US Travel when still in US

Hello,

I'm applying to renew to B1/B2 visa. I'm filling out my DS160, and filling out the section of 'previous US travel'. The problem right now is that I'm currently in the US for past couple of years, on an F1 visa (expired, but on STEM OPT). When filling out previous US travel, should I enter the date I last arrived in the US? Because if I do that, I don't really have an answer for 'Length of Stay' because I'm currently in USA and working. It doesn't provide an option to say 'Still in US'. So I'm unsure whether to put it there or not.

TiA.

When filling out the "previous US travel" section of your DS-160 application, you should list the date you first arrived in the US on your current F1 visa. For the "length of stay" field, you can indicate that you are still in the US by selecting the option "I am still in the United States".

​home bargains portal login
    Last edited by LolaMorris; 04-06-2023, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Thank you LolaMorris, I will keep it in my mind.
      Last edited by ChristopherTurner; 05-15-2023, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LolaMorris View Post

When filling out the "previous US travel" section of your DS-160 application, you should list the date you first arrived in the US on your current F1 visa. For the "length of stay" field, you can indicate that you are still in the US by selecting the option "I am still in the United States". penalty kick online
        Really useful for me.
        Last edited by jerseykilt; 05-21-2023, 11:08 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X