Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does it take for the FBI to do a background check?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it take for the FBI to do a background check?

I am planning to travel by the end of this month with my spouse. how long does it take and where to find fast fbi background check​? Don't want to have problems at the airport.
    Last edited by melinathomson; 10-09-2022, 04:27 PM.

I feel ya, tryin' to get an FBI background check done ASAP so you can travel by the end of the month with your S/O. Kudos to you for gettin' organized! Unfortunately, there's no hard and fast timeline for when the FBI will do a background check - it all depends on the type and amount of info that needs to be checked.

Comment

I feel ya, tryin' to get an FBI background check done ASAP so you can travel by the end of the month with your S/O. Kudos to you for gettin' organized! Unfortunately, there's no hard and fast timeline for when the FBI will do a background check - it all depends on the type and amount of info that needs to be checked. Generally, tho, it's usually done within 2-3 biz days. If you're lookin' for a fast FBI background check, you can find the info on their website. Or, you can hit up their customer service dept with any specific questions. But also you may look for an investigator near me to get expert advice. Try searching online for local services that can help. Wishin' you the best on your travels - have a blast!
      Last edited by trevormiller2678; 02-07-2023, 12:03 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X