I-94 Extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-94 Extension

I am in the United States, My visa stamped on the I-94 form end in the beginning of Feb. I want to extend my stay for longer, as the person i am here for is very sick! Can anyone tell me what should i do?

PS: keep in mind that my B2 Visa expires Feb 1st.

Please advice ASAP

Your help is greatly appreciated

Thanks & GodBless

read https://www.immihelp.com/visitors-visa-extension/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by GodBless
      I am in the United States, My visa stamped on the I-94 form end in the beginning of Feb. I want to extend my stay for longer, as the person i am here for is very sick! Can anyone tell me what should i do?

PS: keep in mind that my B2 Visa expires Feb 1st.

Please advice ASAP

Your help is greatly appreciated

Thanks & GodBless
      hi ,
      this happned to me when i was over there back in 1998 all you have to do is just goto local INS office, over there you have to fill out a form (i've forget the form no.) regarding your extension of stay. with that you have attach a bank po of $75(it was, when i applied)and in written you have to attach a leetter (explaining:- why you want to stay longer)
      all information will be given to you at INS office reception
      and hey get there early in the morning otherwise you have to stand in a long line.untill you get any notice of approvel you can stay over there .
      god bless

Comment

When is your I-94 expiry date?

Your B-2 visa is stamped on the passport not in the I-94.

Anyone applying for extension should do it 45 days before the I-94 expiry date. Those who applies for extension just near to the I 94 expiry date must support it with valid documentation. 120 days window will not be applied to them. Staying beyond expiry may cause overstay.

Comment

Help Plz

VisaChief001,

I came to The USA Jan 11th and i only got 1 month Visa, Feb 11th is the expiry date for my I-94 (Stamped on the I-94)

How would i know if the 120 Days apply to me, and how can i extend my stay
          Does it matter that my B2 expires on Feb1st? (Visa stamped on passport)
          When will it be a good time to file for extension??

Please advice ASAP.

thanks for all the great help!

Comment

You can stay upto Feb 11th. If you wanted to extend it do it half way through. But it is not advisable for you to stay beyond Feb 11. From which consulate your visa stamped?

Comment

Each case is independently evaluated.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X