Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Extension

Hi,

I have read several posts on this forum about visa extension.
    I am planning to extend my parents stay for 3 months. I am little concerned that if it is rejected their 10 year visa will be void.

If the 10 year visa gets void, can they re apply in India? Will they have problem getting new visa?

Any real experience any one can share whether it really get s void? I ask becuase I read one post that says they could enter USA and they didnt have any problems?

Can i talk to someone at Immigration here? Does anyone have a number to call?

Also do I have to send everything for Financial support like the affidavit of support, letter from bank,letter from employer etc etc..

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    MG

Visa extension is a complex issue. Once you decide to extend any visa you are putting risk on your future entry. Those who have multiple entry visa and stayed over a non reasonable time after a denial of extension may invite denial at POE on re-entry. Having a multiple entry does not mean a guaranteed entry everytime.

Comment

Hi!

usually extension of stay is not recommended UNLESS absolutely necessary and you have a valid/justifiable reason.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X