X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Qs regarding Extension....Rang daay Basanti

Hello,

Plz Ans the following....

1) When U apply for extension b4 the I 94 expiry....u r in legal status to stay upto 120 days or till u hear from USCIS....so where is this rule of 120 days written???Any link???

2) When U apply for extension and when U get the receipt and suppose u leave the country and dont wait for the decision? wat should u do then when u apply for visa next time??Is this receipt a valid document to show at the US consulate..to let them know that u were staying legally beyond the I 94 expiry.......and wat should u do with the approval or denialletter after the decision and when u left already........I mean the new I 94 that u get if approved or the denial letter?????

3) suppose u get a denial letter......n they ask u to leave immediately.....but u cant becoz of ur flight delays and also the letter that u get will be few days old coz it has to travel to ur place from the date of issuance from USICS...........so does this overstay will stop u from applying for new visa next time......coz the law says that u will be barred from entering/obtaining visa once u have overstayed?????from 3 to 10 yrs depending on.......

4) after applying for extension irrespective of the decision........u will have difficulties when u apply for a new B1/B2 visa.........as all of us agree to this.....but my Q is that does this thing is true even for other catagories like applying for J1 or H1b VISA???????Any potential problems?????
    regards,

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X