Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP PLEASE!!! Mom on a B2 visa but had HEART ATTACK

Good morning beautiful people!

I hope somebody can shed a light with our situation right now. I am a permanent resident and already applied for N400 ( its already 8 months in process). My mom has been in and out of US for 3 years now with a B2 visa. My moms original I94 date was valid until September 5, 2018 and I processed her I539 in August 2018, until now it is still pending. Recently, last week she had an emergency and admitted to the hospital and had an heart attack, there was a blockage in one of her heart arteries but doesn't need surgery, she is doing okay now and went back home this weekend and the cardiologist advised not to go back to the Philippines right away. So my questions are the following:

1. Can I apply for another I539 even though we are still waiting for her I539 extension approval/denial?
    2. Can i just apply for her I-130 even though i am still waiting for my naturalization, and I will just upgrade after the oath taking?

Thank you so much in advance for all the help!

Originally posted by momofaskjoktwins View Post
    1. Can I apply for another I539 even though we are still waiting for her I539 extension approval/denial?
    It is possible to have multiple I539 in process, consult an attorney & he will prepare a solid case.

2. Can i just apply for her I-130 even though i am still waiting for my naturalization, and I will just upgrade after the oath taking?
    I don't think so.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      It is possible to have multiple I539 in process, consult an attorney & he will prepare a solid case.

I don't think so.
      Thank you

Comment

Thank you
        Please let us know the outcome.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post

I don't think so.
          Agree with this. Hope for your update. Best of luck.

Comment

I think its not possible without professional help

Comment

Originally posted by accutalk View Post
              I think its not possible without professional help
              I agree

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X