Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2 VISA for parents: Re-Application After Rejection

Hi

I am a F1 Visa holder currently and am trying for a B2 VISA for my parents.

The first time they applied for the B2 Visa together, it was rejected by New Delhi office.

Now I am applying for my mother only. I submitted the DS-160 form already. I am right now trying to schedule the interview and pay the fees. For this I logged on to my previous profile created at:

https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/ApplicantHome.

However, when I enter the details of my mother, I obtain a message saying that this profile already exists. And that I should merge the two profiles. They also ask me to upload a copy of the passport. I did that. It then says that they will contact me at my email. They do not allow me to pay the fees and schedule the interview.

My question is that whether this is normal? Does it happen everytime someone tries to schedule an interview second time? And what is the remedy/ solution for this problem?

Please advise urgently.

Thanks

Originally posted by Vishal_A View Post
    https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/ApplicantHome.

However, when I enter the details of my mother, I obtain a message saying that this profile already exists. And that I should merge the two profiles. They also ask me to upload a copy of the passport. I did that. It then says that they will contact me at my email. They do not allow me to pay the fees and schedule the interview.
    So the issue seems to be with the credential you used for cgifederal site. If you use the same credentials, it will by default picks the last DS160, please ensure you have the latest DS160 linked to that credentials
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X