Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEFT Receipt for group appointment

Hi all,

My parents are applying for B2 visa. Both have seperate DS-160 forms.
    While scheduling appointment for my father, it showed the option to add another family member, so I added my mother for the same appointment.
    While payment, it provided me a unique account number to make the combined payment of both my father and mother.
    Now my question is, if I make a combined payment for both my parents, will the same receipt number be accepted for both of them?
    Because it is asking for receipt numbers for both while scheduling appointment also I read that each receipt number should be used for one transaction only.
    Thanks for your help in advance

Originally posted by atharva.vadapurkar View Post
    Now my question is, if I make a combined payment for both my parents, will the same receipt number be accepted for both of them?
    Yes.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
      Yes.
      Thank you

Comment

Best of luck !!
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

how can i edit my DS160 after summit and appointment in CANADA .if you know can you share your experience . THANKS

Comment

Once submitted, then you cannot edit it.

Either submit a new DS160 & call local embassy to update your new DS160 number with your appointment.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X