Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I -539 Extension approved without Co-applicant/Dependent name on the petition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I -539 Extension approved without Co-applicant/Dependent name on the petition.

Hi All,

Last year, I filed an I-539 extension for my parents before their I94 expiry. I have Submitted the filled I539 application & supporting documents for Father(Primary Applicant) & Mother(Dependent/Co-applicant). Per the USCIS calculator, attached the Cheque for Three Hundred and seventy dollars. For the first time, USCIS rejected my petition saying incorrect payment. Per USCIS phone executive, the application was missing with the biometric Cheque of Eighty-Five USD for each applicant. I had to re-submit the application with a biometric fees cheque (each applicant). This time USCIS accepted the application but returned one biometric Cheque saying "Extra Remittance." USCIS started processing only for the primary applicant, and the petition got approved for six months. My parents left the USA before USCIS's decision and planning to visit again next year Feb2021, will there be a Port of Entry problem.
    Unfortunately, I could not follow the case with USCIS as I am not the applicant/no authorization to talk on their behalf.
    Any input regarding this matter will be a great help, so please advise.

Thanks
    Vignesh

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X