Timeframe for documents to be received in India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timeframe for documents to be received in India

Does any comprehensive insurance provider ships the insurance documents and card to India? If yes what is the usual time frame to receive the documents (weeks/months)? Is priority shipping available?
    This is my opinion and not legal advice. Please consult an attorney before making any decisions.

At least the following plans can ship the documents to India and priority shipping (through courier) is available.

Atlas America Insurance - Best Visitors insurance for foreign nationals visiting United States. Ideal if your parents or in-laws are visiting you.

Patriot America Lite Insurance - Travel health insurance from International Medical Group (IMG). Patriot America Lite is a popular visitors medical insurance

Patriot America Platinum Insurance - High end comprehensive visitors health insurance for USA. Excellent for 70+ years. Patriot America Platinum is underwritten by SiriusPoint Specialty Insurance Corporation. Patriot America Platinum is administered by International Medical Group. Instant quotes, side by side comparison and instant purchase.

The documents would be shipped the next business day of purchase. The delivery time is regular postal time or courier time (if selected at higher cost). Courier time would typically be less than a week. Regarding regular postal time, it would go out of the US on time, but the delivery time in India would really depend upon the postal system in India.

However, please note that such physical delivery is actually not required. You can receive everything electronically through email or download it from our current clients section at https://www.insubuy.com/clients/

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Thanks for you reply. Even I had earlier short listed Atlas America and Patriot America.

When comparing Atlas America and Patriot Platinum America for the same coverage and deductible, Atlas America's premium is significantly cheaper. Is there any specific plan benefit in Patriot Platinum America that I am missing? With a side by side comparison they looked almost the same.

I will mostly buy Atlas America because of its larger PPO network. Just wanted to check if any data is available on the average claim settlement period of these policies/companies.
      This is my opinion and not legal advice. Please consult an attorney before making any decisions.

Comment

As those two products are from two different underwriters, they are free to set their price according to what they would like. I agree that the plans are very similar. There is not always a justifiable reason (from the customer's perspective) regarding why one plan costs more than the other.

Once the claims adjuster has all the information they need from the provider, the claims are settled within 2 to 4 weeks.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy

Comment

Thanks for you reply.

Comment

I bought the Atlas America insurance. Is there a way to retrieve the application form filled while buying the insurance? I checked the client zone of HCCMIS and downloaded the policy fulfilment and visa letter, but these two do not contain all the information submitted eg. Beneficiary Name, Insured's Date of Birth etc. I want to have a copy of the form for documentation purposes, how can I retrieve it?

Thanks.

Comment

In around 13 years of us being in this business, this is the first request of this kind.

As the application is completely online, there is no way to provide the exact copy of it as it would be the case in paper application form.

Birth Date is mentioned in the email confirmation you received.

Beneficiary etc. are stored in the internal system. If you would like, you can call our office and we can confirm the data you have filled.

The best thing we can do is provide you with the print out of the internal system so that you know what exactly is stored regarding your application. Please call our office.
              Thanks & Regards
              Insubuy

Comment

Thanks for your reply.

I file (save electronically) all forms, agreements, receipts so I needed a copy. I will just file a the email confirmation, policy fulfilment and visa letter.

Since I am used to filing such stuff, I just found it strange that I am unable to retrieve the information stored against my records.

I will call your office if needed.

Comment

Just wanted to let you know, I received my insurance card by mail a few days back. It took a total of 10 days (including weekends and holidays) since buying to reach me. Considering that I live in a non-metro city the shipping was quite fast, even speed post within India takes ~5-7 working days between two non-metros.

I just hope that I do not need to use it.

Comment

Thank you for the update.

If you need any other help at any time, please feel free to contact us.
                    Thanks & Regards
                    Insubuy

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X