Car Accident while Visiting US. help needed immidiately..please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Accident while Visiting US. help needed immidiately..please

my cousins got into the horrible car accident while visiting US . they have legal visitors visa but no health insurance . driver has his visa extention and his international drivers license was expired and other person just came to US a week ago and he was on the passenger seat. both are in the hospital and they have serious injuries but not fatal. medical bill is going to be terrific !
    what is going to happen now ? what should be done ??

This is unfortunate. I am really sorry to hear this.

It is too late to buy any visior medical insurance as it will be considered as pre-existing condition and not covered at all.

Many people think that they are healthy and don't require visitor medical insurance. Those are not healthy and have pre-existing conditions think that it is of no use to buy the visitors insurance if it is not going to cover pre-existing conditions.

But in such situations, visitor health insurance definitely comes handy. I suggest that the person buy it next time he visits US.

Meanwhile, I don't see any option other than having to pay himself. Hospital is sure going to come after him and his sponsor in the US.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X