Acute onset of pre-existing conditions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acute onset of pre-existing conditions

Hello, I have gone through the posts here, and I realize that InsuBuy (whose representative I assume is reading this) cannot say anything definitively about specific issues regarding what is considered a "pre-existing condition", but I am hoping to get as much info as possible about this. My parents (65 and 69) suffer from dilated cardiomyopathy+diabetes and coronary heart disease+hypertension. Neither of them is sick in any visible way and the plan is to visit for four months. Now, if they have an emergency cardiac condition that requires hospitalization, where is the line drawn between "acute onset of pre-existing condition" and "routine chronic worsening of pre-existing condition" ? Is there any way of discussing specific issues before purchasing the insurance ?

Thanks, Suresh

I recommend that you read

Visitors Insurance in the U.S. for heart attack coverage and other heart related problems that occur during the policy period of coverage.

That is the best we can tell you.

It is not possible to tell anything more in advance as there is no way to know what exact combination of things will happen in future.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Parents insurance

Hi,

I am looking to buy insurance for my parents who will be visiting US in July. I have researched a lot and believe that buying insurance from US has definite advantage when compared to indian companies.

My father has blood pressure problem from last 10 years so I assume that any illness arising due to high blood pressure will not be covered with insurance but can I still get the discount amount or do I need to to pay full from out of pocket.

Also my mother has been diagnosed with high thyroid recently and also suffers from weak bone strength. So my question is that if she suffer any fracture in bone, sprain in feet will that also be considered as pre existing just because she has weak bones.

Please share your view.

Comment

Thank you for your interest in purchasing visitors insurance for your parents.

Kindly let us know the age of your parents and the travel dates.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X