Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical insurance plan for parents.

Hi,

Most of the insurance plan says pre existing conditions are not covered.

I have a question for following situation.
    My parents are visiting USA and both of them are having high BP. Both of them are taking regular medicines. in case , God forbid, they need any hospitalization in USA during their visit due to high BP / heart problem, will it be covered by any insurance plan?

Pl. advice.

Thanks.

1. BP: Anything related to that will be considered as pre-existing conditions.
    2. Heart problem: Based on the attending physician report, if it is determined that the problem was related to BP, it would also be considered as pre-existing condition.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Thanks Mr. Narendra.

I am really getting confused! Most of the parents of age above 55 may have such symptoms of BP and any illness caused at this age will definitely have one of the reasons as BP. If there is no insurance plan which covers such illness, then we really don't have any such helpful insurance for visitors of these age! am i correct?

Pl. advice me if you have any such plan which is so comprehensive that includes all.

Thanks.

Comment

Insurance is for future protection and not for any pre-existing conditions. Nothing related to blood pressure will be covered. There is no plan from any company that will cover any pre-existing conditions for visitors to USA.

It is still useful to buy visitor medical insurance. You may be worried about the problem that they are having currently. But you never know what unforeseen problem they may get into later. That is what the insurance would be useful for.

Most of our customers who actually buy the insurance from us have pre-existing conditions. And they are buying for future protection and not for pre-existing conditions. If such insurance were not useful, we would not be in business!
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy
        Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
        Local: (972) 985-4400
        Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X