Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used the insurance

Hi Friends
    I am planning to bring my parents to US on a visit and breaking my head on deciding what insurance to buy.
    I read lot of messages on this thread and also messages by Mr. Narendra
    However I would like to hear from someone who bought the insurance and really made use of the insurance. I would like to hear if the insurance was accepted by the doctors and whether the claims were honoured.
    If you have had a good/bad experience please share. It would be very helpful for me and for people like me.

Thanks
    Regards
    Ashok

Most of the experiences that you see are negative ones from foreign companies.

Everything you see in the forums and experiences section is posted by users like you and we have no control over who posts what type of information here.

However, when people have usually good experiences, many consider it to be normal (that is how the insurance should have worked) and most people may avoid posting anything. Normally people start complaining when they have bad experiences. That is just human nature.

As we sell lots of policies every month, of course some people are utilizing the insurance and happy with it. Just that those people are not posting anything. I encourage everyone to post the experiences.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Yes, but HAS ANYONE claimed? What's the experience

I agree with Mr Khatri about the (negative) comments and that there's no control. But then remember, he's an insurance seller too. He should know if any of his clients have requested claims and what were their experiences. Now, here, why would HE put any negative comments, even if they were a fact?

However, the question was specific, has ANYONE claimed? What's the experience.

If people can please put their actual experiences with specific insurance providers, it'll be a boon to all.

Comment

I am insurance broker. I work for you, our customers, and not for insurance companies.

And I don't get to know all the claims details. That is because medical records are confedential in US and I don't have any access to the claims as they are directly submitted with the insurance company. And that is again because I work for you and not for them.

Therefore, we as brokers, do not get to know the overall claims experiences of all our customers. We come to know about a particular customer's claims information only if that person complaints to us, provides us all their claim information (including medical records) and the authorization that customer authorizes us to discuss the claim matters with the insurance company. Then only the insurance company can discuss anything with us regarding the claim. Then also, they are not allowed to give us all the medical information, just limited information.

We would put any experiences we have from the insurance companies, negative or positive if at all people report them to us. Again, that is because we work for you, not for insurance companies.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy

Comment

Originally posted by narendra
          I am insurance broker. I work for you, our customers, and not for insurance companies.

And I don't get to know all the claims details. That is because medical records are confedential in US and I don't have any access to the claims as they are directly submitted with the insurance company. And that is again because I work for you and not for them.

Therefore, we as brokers, do not get to know the overall claims experiences of all our customers. We come to know about a particular customer's claims information only if that person complaints to us, provides us all their claim information (including medical records) and the authorization that customer authorizes us to discuss the claim matters with the insurance company. Then only the insurance company can discuss anything with us regarding the claim. Then also, they are not allowed to give us all the medical information, just limited information.

We would put any experiences we have from the insurance companies, negative or positive if at all people report them to us. Again, that is because we work for you, not for insurance companies.
          So, does it mean that

1. nobody ever reported anything to you rgding insurance claims/issues?
          2. You will help clients (if they approach you) when they face issues with insurance claims? If yes, is there any fees associated with this?

Thanks

Comment

1. No, it is not like that.
            Compared to the volume of business we do, people rarely report problems.

Most of the problems reported fall into following categories:

* There is some miscommunication between the insurance company, provider and the customer, some document is missing, there is some misunderstanding or confusion etc. We work with concerns persons to solved this and get things moving.

* As the determination of pre-existing conditions is subjective, there is always a scope different opinion. Sometimes Dr. may think different, insurance company's claim dept. may think different, and customer may think different. If such thing happens, we ask the customer to get us all the information/records and authorization from the customer. Then, team of 3 people from our office evaluate that independently. Of course, we don't have medical background, but have some understanding based on our vast experience of dealing with thousands of customers eveyr month. If we see even little bit marit in pursuing the case further, we guide the customer for filing the appeal. And with few insurance companies, we get the case assigned to independent third party company which has team of expert doctors who evaluate the case. And there have been cases both ways, they agreed with insurance company for the outcome or they did not.

Of course, we also get few complaints from the customers who are obviously fraud. And we know that while talking to the customer while he is buying the insurance, and afterwords. And also looking at their papers. Some customers buy the insurance after getting sick or even injured. And if already know that for sure, we don't help them.

In short, we do whatever best possibly can be done by insurance brokers. And most people who report problems have been happy with our interventions and help. I am not trying to speak great things about ourselves, but again, those happy customers never bother to write up their experience in dealing with us because they got what they wanted and after that they don't care any more.

2. If the customer has bought the insurance through us, we will help to the best of our abilities. No charge, of course.
            If the customer did not buy the insurance through us, we are not allowed to help them, neither with fee nor FREE.

I hope that answers your questions.

If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here or call us at any time.
            Thanks & Regards
            Insubuy

Comment

HI Narendra,

Its nice to see the msgs from you.

You might have givent the insurance to lot of people right? Definitely there should be some people approached you regarding their people complaints after bugying the insurance from you. if you dont mind if u can share their contact details to us so people can talk to them so that every one will get the confidence in u

Comment

Yes, thousands of people buy insurance from us every month.

And for sure, few people have complaints too. And when they approach us, we try our best to help them in every legal possible way. And most of the people's complaints are resolved favorably.

Unfortunately, we can not give contact details of any of our customers. Look at our privacy policy at https://www.insubuy.com/privacy-policy/

Think about this. Let assume that you bought insurance from us and had good experience. Or you had bad experience, you had complaint and we helped you resolve the complain favorably. In either case, if we give your contact details to everyone, you will receive so many emails and phone calls that you would be busy entire day just answering them. You will have to leave your regular job and just answer our customers' queries. Would you yourself be willing to do that? Why would you do that? What would you get out of it?
                Exactly same thing applies to other customers too.

You may want to read people's experiences at https://www.insubuy.comhttps://www.i...rance-reviews/, in this discussion board, and our own discussion board at https://www.insubuy.com/forum/

To the best of my knowledge, no one else helps their customers as much as we do and that is evident from all the postings that you see on this web site and our web site, InsuBuy.com

That is the best we can do. After that it is your decision. Look at the options you have and choose the best among them.
                Thanks & Regards
                Insubuy

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X