Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Visitor's Care IMG cover car accidents

Hi

Does fixed care insurance cover any accidents (eg: car) and what amounts are covered. I know for emergency they cover $300 and doctor visits $50 but what about surgical costs associated with any emergency conditions (accidents etc).

Can you please let me know

TIA
    Ravi

Visitors care or any other visitors medical insurance are secondary insurance.

That means,

* If you are going in the car, and have an accident, and if it is other driver's fault, his/her car insurance's liability part should cover it.

* If it is your fault, if your medical insurance should cover it and not your car insurance. Typical scenario is that the visitor would be a passenger while the driver would be his/her son/daughter/son-in-law/daughter-in-law. In that case, visitors insurance will cover after the claim is submitted to the car insurance first. And as most people don't have medical coverage in car insurance (I myself don't have), and even if someone has, it is only as little as $2,000 typically, the health insurance will take care of it after that.

As long as it is covered expense, Visitors Care will pay accordingly to the schedule of benefits described in the brochure, whether it is illness or an accident.

I hope that answers your question.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to post them here or contact us.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X