Visitors insurance for mom visiting USA three months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitors insurance for mom visiting USA three months

Hi , My Mom is coming to US and she stays here for three months. I'm looking for a insurance plan for her like I should be paying only her COPAY if visiting hospitals for urgent care. I'm not very familiar about terms but I believe deductible is amount we have to pay in advance. Does deductible applies to urgent care visits too? If it applies for urgent care visits too then I would like it to be 0. So a plan with copay and zero deductible and a reputed company. Please advise on this. Thank you!

Thank you for your interest in purchasing insurance through us.

As a broker, We provide insurance from most of the major companies in US. Most of the short term plan for the international visitor there is no co-pay concept. You have to pay first deductible before insurance pays anything. You can choose the ded. That ranges from $0-$2500. Lower the deductible premium will be higher. We have one plan is called Atlas America which has $50 co-pay for the urgent care visit as long as you go in the ppo network and provider billed directly. Please read How Atlas America plan works at, https://www.insubuy.com/atlas-americ...ors-insurance/

Please find more information on Atlas America at,
    Atlas America Insurance - Best Visitors insurance for foreign nationals visiting United States. Ideal if your parents or in-laws are visiting you.

If you provide your mother’s age, travel date and which state do you need coverage for her will be glad to send the quote from multiple companies.

Meantime, You can visit our website at www.insubuy.com

Please enter appropriate criteria. You will find many plans and you can also compare them side by side.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X