Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor Health Insurance

Hi,

I am aged 56 years, Indian, visiting San Francisco, CA USA.

I came to US on 23 Dec 2016 and returning to India on 15th Feb 2017. I took a travel Insurance from India and it expires on 01 Feb 2017.

Hence I would like to take one more policy here from 01 Feb to 15th Feb 2017.

I went thru your web site and spent of a lot of time comparing the various options and I need your help to finalise.

Please suggest 2 or 3 insurance policies that satisfies

a) Should be renewable if I decide to stay beyond 15 Feb

b) Deductibles should be preferably zero

c) Visit to doctor/urgent care center : CO pay should be minimum

d) Physical Therapy : Available for in patient as well as out patient

e) Should conform to California state regualtions

f) Acute pre existing : should be covered. ( Though I am healthy and do not have any known diseases, I would like to have this option )

Thanks and with regards,

Hi,

I am aged 56 years, Indian, visiting San Francisco, CA USA.

I came to US on 23 Dec 2016 and returning to India on 15th Feb 2017. I took a travel Insurance from India and it expires on 01 Feb 2017.

Hence I would like to take one more policy here from 01 Feb to 15th Feb 2017.

I went thru your web site and spent of a lot of time comparing the various options and I need your help to finalise.

Please suggest 2 or 3 insurance policies that satisfies
    Atlas America brochure and instant purchase link: https://www.insubuy.com/atlasamerica-insurance/

a) Should be renewable if I decide to stay beyond 15 Feb
    Atlas America is renewable

b) Deductibles should be preferably zero
    You choose the deductible, even zero

c) Visit to doctor/urgent care center : CO pay should be minimum
    Urgent care has a $50 co-pay if you are in network and the claim is billed directly. For a doctor’s visit, once the deductible is met then the plan will pay 100% if you are in network and billed directly.

d) Physical Therapy : Available for in patient as well as out patient
    for Physical Therapy the plan allows $50 per day maximum for a covered illness or injury

e) Should conform to California state regualtions
    There is no state regulations for plans for visitors.

f) Acute pre existing : should be covered. ( Though I am healthy and do not have any known diseases, I would like to have this option )
    The plan does include the Acute onset benefit.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Many thanks for your reply.

In addition to the requirements listed in the mail below, I would like to have a cash less facility as well.

Please suggest

Comment

The plan has a network of providers but it’s up to the provider if they will file a claim or if they expect payment from you and you file for reimbursement. There is really no concept of cashless here in the US.
        Thanks & Regards
        Insubuy

Comment

Ap0logies for contacting again

I chose the plan of Atlas America and I almost bought it !!

But the following notice appeared. Please suggest a diff insurance company which is registered in CA

Comment

Good morning.

This notice is applicable to CA Residents. Your father is not CA Resident but you have entered CA address that’s why you got this notice. Please read CA notice FAQ in detail at, https://www.insubuy.com/hccmis/california-notice/

If you are still not convinced. You can purchase Patriot America Plus plan which is very similar to Atlas America plan.
            Patriot America Plus Insurance - Travel health insurance from International Medical Group (IMG). Patriot America is a popular visitors medical insurance

Otherwise, you can finish Atlas America application using link below,
            Atlas America Insurance - Best Visitors insurance for foreign nationals visiting United States. Ideal if your parents or in-laws are visiting you.

You can compare both plans at www.insubuy.com

Please feel free to contact us if you need any further clarification.
            Thanks & Regards
            Insubuy

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X