Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA temp travel medical insurance

Good Morning

I am looking to try and obtain visitor medical insurance for a trip planned to NYC from 4th February to 10th February.

I have had a minor surgical procedure which I might need to have a dressing changed & packed.

I have contacted a medical practice who have informed of price to pay privately but I was hoping there was an insurance that I could purchase that would cover for the treatment I might need.

I look forward to hearing back from you with any options which are available.

Many Thanks

Thank you for contacting Insubuy for your insurance needs. We do have medical plans that will cover you for any new illness or injury that occurs after the effective date of the policy. So for anything new you would have coverage. For the current situation, there is no plan on the market that will cover any additional treatment that you might need since the plans do not cover pre-existing conditions outside of an acute onset. If you have additional questions please feel free to contact our office.
    Thanks & Regards
    Insubuy
    Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
    Local: (972) 985-4400
    Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X